Build 1360 svn snapshot EEP!


                                                        A very eventful week!

The code base has changed very significantly , this has meant quite a bit of work. So for your viewing pleasure I have built out snapshot build 1360 it has proved to be very challenging as the render pipeline has altered in some quite fundamental ways.

I have noticed on my AMD powered rig a not too unnoticeable improvement in frame rates. Unfortunately legacy profiles had to be disabled .. for now, as the effort went into re-integrating 3D.
So this viewer uses LL version 6.4.1 as the core which of course includes the much talked about EEP.

In other news Kirsten's has re-introduced itself to the official TPV list. So one of the oldest TPV,s circa 2008 makes a welcome return :) in 2020!

So this client forms the basis of the future development of my everyday runner.

I do hope you will enjoy the experiment and come along for the ride.

Warm Wishes,
KL

Comments

Popular Posts